Dominique Swain Quotes:
Dominique Swain Awards:
- "I do love acting, so if there was the opportunity to do a part I wanted to do, I'd put off college."
- "Since I've had time off from movies, it's made me appreciate what I love about it... I get to experience all these different walks of life without having to deal with the consequences."
- "Boys always like to see girls kiss. I don't get it; girls don't want to see boys kiss." - FHM. Sept. 2000.
- "I'm open to anything. I think everyone should enjoy every moment that they experience." - FHM. Sept. 2000.
- "Sometimes I think I might insult people by being openly flirtatious, then snatching it back." - FHM. Sept. 2000.
- On the controversy surrounding her 1997 film debut, LOLITA: "Things that bring out your emotions are what should be in theaters and in books. That's what art is. It makes you feel things."
- Young Artist Awards: Best Performance in a TV Movie/Pilot/Mini-Series or Series - Leading Young Actress, LOLITA (1999)
Click Here For:
Dominique Swain Filmography
Purchase Dominique Swain Posters
Buy Dominique Swain Movies